Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For mY PeEps

I can call you my peeps, can't I? I mean a lot of you that left comments I've only blog stalked before I haven't met before. So I'm not exactly sure we're homies, yet :) But BiG thanks for leaving the comments anyway. And I guess I should give props to those who are related and were kind enough to stop and humor me a bit. Thanks to you all as well. So...as promised, I'm blogging a little of what I've been up to.


ChRiSTmaS OrNamENt WReaThs. I stole the idea found the idea here, who stole the idea found idea here. They looked like a cinch, so I thought I would give them a try.

First I'm cheap so I raided I was economically responsible and made my purchases from dollar store.



Once I got started, of course...



I had a hard time...



Picking one color combo (side note: if you look closely you can see me somewhere in this one...it's a where's waLdo wreath)...



Cause you know, I'm fiCkLe. Although, I am a bit partial to this one...



I'm planning on doing a tree in these colors this year. Can't wait. Question...I hear there is snow in the forecast this weekend, technically doesn't that mean I can start decorating for Christmas? Just asking.

6 comments:

michelle said...

These are such a great idea! I am always amazed by your talents.

The Ashton Hills said...

And now my dear creative woman...do you have a price for these or are you just keeping them all for yourself? (Wouldn't blame ya!)

britt said...

You obviously haven't blog stalked me enough! If you had, you would know that I've already started decorating. I LOVE it. I also love the green, red, and white wreath! Maybe I'll have to get busy and make one. I'm headed to Ashton :-)tomorrow so it will have to wait.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

SOOOO SOOOO Cute!

Danielle said...

you dont know me but I actually found your blog through alexis garrett. I think your crafts are so stinkin cute! Love them!

Kaylynn said...

Love it! I am so stealing this idea!