Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SpeciaL DeLivery




Note!  MeGaN H.  this post includes the items I will be sending to you...if are wanting to be surprised...look NO further.


I'm very excited because my cute sis-in-law FiNaLLY had her sweet baby boy just this past week. So you know what that means...I got to break out the sewing machine. Yay!  Instead of going to the store and purchasing one outfit that would last maybe a month (you know how fast those babies grow) I came up with the idea to do a years worth of onesies...a shirt for every season.  Here's just a bit of what I've been working on...


His name is Tate. Cute. And he is from the land of potato (Idaho).  So it was obvious there needed to be a "tater" shirt.




And you can't cultivate those potatoes with out one of these...





For Spring/Easter...




I'm not finished with this one quite yet...but thought I would post it while I'm posting.  I totally photoshopped his little legs in :)




For HaLLoween...






One more...Valentines is just around the corner (this one happens to be my favorite)...




I loved it so much I had to make one for each of my little guys.



These are on their way tomorrow Mr. Tate.  We are so excited you are here and CANNOT wait to meet you!

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my goodness those are soooo darling I love them all! Cute ideas!!

britt said...

Very cute Staci. You make me not want to give clothes to him because no one can out-do your shirts. (Especially like the tractor...I can see Gage trying to squeeze into it, you may need to make one in a 4) I too am excited to see him, we've been talking about him at our house and Elly keeps saying "where baby go" soon she will know. I was glad they didn't name him Tate O because it is just too much like potato :-)

The Ashton Hills said...

Oh mY GoOdnEsS!!! That is one lucky little baby! Oh wait, that's MY baby! Of course I had to continue looking at the entire post and I have to say that I can't wait to see them on him and I can't believe all the work you have put into them. Simply amazing! I will definitely send pics of him modeling each one! And Brittney's right. I might have to purchase the tractor in a 5T for big brother. Again, simply amazing!

The Marsden 6 said...

WoW, you have really out done yourself now!
After he was born I told Megan she had to be sure to show me what you sent because I knew it would be AdOrAbLe but, wOw, no clue how adorable!
Can I be your SIL next time I have a baby?

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Lucky Tate!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

DARLING!