Sunday, January 24, 2010

To Do List

I'm posting this here really for my sake (but I'm sure you all can benefit).  I have some projects that I would like to accomplish here in the near future and figure this is a great place to keep the "to do list".  So pardon me for a moment while I catalog my thoughts...

I have to make this before the year is up (I say that, but it may really take me that long).  I found it here and think the idea is ingenious!  Art that reminds you to keep your resolutions.  Let's face it...I could use a reminder.



I also would love to have a few of these...3 words...Pillows. Numbers.  Rick Rac.  Okay, 4 words.  LoVE TheM.  Found them here.  Love this woman, she's crazy talented...AND she's a redhead.




And who wouldn't want to hang one of these on their shoulder?  I've seen these almost EveRYwHeRE...but think this is the tutorial I will be using.  I love all the CRaP she makes...speaking of, I almost crapped when I saw she left me comment today!  She's famous in my book.  Made my day.




That, by far, is just a drop in the bucket.  I'm trying to keep it to a minimum.  There are only so many hours in one day...and somehow, I always run out of them.


P.S. Don't forget to enter the t-shirt giveaway (below).  Do it soon.  Closes on Monday at midnight.

No comments: